Skip to main content
Asked a question 8 months ago

Will these work with the 3/4in T-Connectors or should I use the Pro T-Connectors? 1.050" OD

Where am I?

In Maker Pipe Connect DIY Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

You'll want to use the Pro T Connectors with the black "pipe and tube shim" that we sell. You can also make your own with thin irrigation hose from lowes or home depot. They have shorter lengths in store but I can only find a link to this one.