My compost tumblers need new frames. 1 of them finally gave out and I decided to use Maker Pipe to try to make something. I used dimensions based on the frame that is still standing, barely.
Concerns I tried to address: the tumbler needs to be tall enough to put a wheel barrow or bucket under it when it's time to harvest the compost. I have no level ground so the base has to be big enough to prevent toppling. Needs to hold up longer and better than the lumber did.
The tumbler has steel pipe from the prior wooden frame. I did keep that pipe in place but ran 3/4" EMT through it as part of the frame.
Connectors used: 180 adjustable angle x2
T connector x6
adjustable angle x4
180 structural connector x2